How to move and modify page breaks in Excel
- Go to view tab and click on preview page break preview.
- In the opening view you can drag the page (solid line = manual break, dotted line = automatic break) breaks where you wish.
- Click on the row / column on which you wish to add the page break
- Go to Page layout tab and from the page setup group click breaks and select insert page break.
How to remove page breaks in Excel
- Click on the row / column of which you wish to remove the page break from (Note: you cannot delete automatic page breaks, only manual page breaks).
- Go to Page layout tab and from the page setup group click breaks and select remove page break.